We are mainly interested in partnering for research in the following areas & criteria:
- Healthcare systems efficiency, improvement, and quality
- Social and behavioral sciences
- Participant engagement
- Patient-centered outcomes research
- Decrease/elimination of health disparities
- Innovative ideas and approaches with or without use of technology
- Inter-generational workplace
- Work-life balance
- Policies to improve health, social determinants and education at the local, national, or global level
Review our procedure for conducting research at Mary’s Center.
View published studies resulting from Mary’s Center research collaborations.
If you have further questions, please contact Alis Marachelian.