Closed for Summer 2020
Free English Classes for DC Parents
DC parents can take advantage of free English classes through our trusted partner, Briya Public Charter School! Course details are below:
- All levels are welcome – beginner to advanced
- Adult students must live in DC and have a child/children ages 0-14
- Program has open enrollment and weekly registrations throughout the year.
- Classes are Monday-Friday; morning session 9:00-11:30 am; afternoon session 12:30-3:00 pm
- To register, please complete this form or call (202) 232-7777
- You may bring your young children (up to age 5) to school with you
Mary’s Center and Briya Public Charter School work together to provide health care, social services, and education for residents of D.C.