We thank you for your service and for the sacrifices you and your family have made to protect our country and our freedom. Now it’s our turn to protect you and your health.
Mary’s Center has been providing high-quality healthcare, education and social services to the community for nearly 30 years. We serve more than 40,000 people each year, including active duty military personnel, reservists and veterans. We would be proud and privileged to serve you and provide you with the care you need.
We accept most insurance plans, including TRICARE.
Here are just some of the services we offer for the whole family, from pregnant moms and young kids to adolescents, adults and senior citizens:
· Medical and Dental Services
· Behavioral Health Services and Psychiatric Care
· Infectious Diseases, including HIV Care
· Telemedicine, Sonography and Geriatric Care
Family Support Services
· Early Intervention for Children with Special Needs
· Home Visiting and Care Coordination
· School Based Mental Health Program
· Adolescent Tutoring and College Preparation
· WIC and Entitlement Programs
· Senior Health and Wellness
· Insurance Enrollment
Education and Workforce Development
· Briya and Bridges Public Charter Schools
· Child Care Licensing and Child Development Associate
· Medical and Dental Assistant Training
Our highly-qualified, caring and compassionate providers are here for you, so don’t hesitate to give us a call at 1-844-796-2797.
See photos from our Heroes to Care Health Fair, visited by Ms. Veteran America.
View photos of the Nam Knights Motorcycle Club tour of our sites.
Learn about our dental practice, led by a Navy veteran, Dr. Richard Gesker.
Read the inspiring story of Army veteran Juan Miranda, Director of Operations of our site in Petworth, DC.