At Mary’s Center we offer a comprehensive, integrated set of health care, education and social services to help individuals and families achieve physical and mental health and overcome the life challenges they face. We look beyond health problems, asking participants questions about their neighborhood, jobs, housing, education, and the well-being of other family members. Listening to our participants helps us to determine how we can work with them to relieve the stress in their lives and build a solid base for improving their health, education, and economic situation.
The services we offer include:
· Medical, Dental and Behavioral Health Services
· Infectious Diseases, including HIV Care
· Psychiatric Care
· Telemedicine, Sonography and Geriatric Care
· Early Intervention for Children with Special Needs
· Home Visiting and Care Coordination
· School Based Mental Health Program
· Adolescent Tutoring and College Preparation
· WIC and Entitlement Programs
· Briya and Bridges Public Charter Schools
· Digital Literacy
· Child Care Licensing and Child Development Associate
· Medical and Dental Assistant Training
· Insurance Enrollment
· Mobile Dental Services
· Community-Oriented Research
In addition to the programs we provide at Mary’s Center, we personally connect participants to other community services such as housing and job resources for which they are eligible.
Families who use a combination of our integrated services gain the confidence and knowledge they need to more effectively care for themselves and their families. They also master specific skills to help them move up the economic ladder.
All of our social and education services are offered free of charge. Click here to learn about our sliding fee scale for medical services, which is based on income and family size and for available insurance programs for our medical and dental services. No one will be turned away because of inability to pay.
Click here to read more about fees and insurance, including our sliding fee scale.